Hows It Works
Our work for you
- After we have met you and you have asked us to act for you, we look at the combined needs of you, your spouse and your business and put in writing what your instructions are.
- We will usually telephone you to ask if your accounts and information for your tax return are ready. If you are ready with your data before we contact you, please do get in touch - we aim to keep you as up to date as possible.
- When we get your records, we will process them quickly.
- If you need any information from your records, whilst we have them, please just phone us and we will find what you need.
- When we have completed your work we will contact you promptly with your accounts, tax return or advice. Sometimes there will be queries and it helps us to help you if you can deal with any queries as soon as you can.
- If we have any ideas which might help you, we will tell you - these might be tax saving, commercial or financial.
- Whenever you contact us, our aim is to get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.
- No-one likes nasty surprises, especially when it comes to professional fees. Please ask for an estimate of likely costs before we do any work for you.
- Fees are based on the amount of time spent on your affairs and the level of skills used to do the work.
- We usually provide detailed bills, which remind you of meetings we have had, as well as the various types of work we may have undertaken for you. If you would rather have even more detail, do please ask.
Keeping your fees down
There are a few things that you can do to help us keep our fees down...
- Make sure you give us all of the information at one time.
- Complete you cash book/computer records fully.
- Balance your bank accounts.
- Reply to any of our queries promptly.
If you can help us with the above points, it will really make a difference.